1. Experience- I have been a mortgage professional for over 25 years and have created a team that is dedicated to delivering world class service to my clients and referral partners.
2. We Make it Easy- My team and I are students of our profession. We continue to educate ourselves, clients, and referral partners, through continued training, extensive reading, wholesaler bulletins, research and seminars. All of this preparation is to help us be prepared to make the process easier for you.
3. Service, Service, Service - Our company is independently owned and operated. We are a local mortgage broker servicing Florida and California with no corporate red tape. We deal with the some of the largest wholesalers in the country who help us bring you excellent service in a timely fashion.
4. I have built our book of business on purchase transactions, which accounts for about 70% of my business. I am at my best when the clock is ticking and you need to get into that dream home. Working on the broker side, my team is able to move much faster than the slow moving banks.
5. My company has in-house processing. She only gets paid when your loan closes so the motivation is to get your loan done fast. My staff is available to address any issues or concerns that arise on any file at any time.
6. My underwriters typically have turn times of 1-2 days. Sometimes it is as quick as a few hours. My underwriters are always available to discuss any unusual scenarios or any potential challenges before we submit your file!
7. I run your DO or LP (automated underwriting- Desktop Originator or Loan Prospector) and review all loan docs in order to issue a true Loan Pre-approval letter way in the beginning of the process.
8. I offer automatic systematic updates via phone and email. These updates begin with pre-qualification of you the borrower and continue until closing. These automated updates are delivered to all parties involved including the Realtors. Everyone is kept in the loop.
9. I do not disappear after closing. I will follow up with you after closing after you have settled into your new home or after your refinance when you are reaping the benefits of a lower monthly payment.